Office available for sublet
Bright Two-Bay Windowed Fully Furnished Office Available Immediately. Located On Upper East Side On Second Floor, Newly Renovated. Optimal For Adult, Adolescent, Child Psychotherapy. Steps Away From Subway Lines 4,5,6,Q,N. Contemporary Suite Offers Two Large Waiting Rooms, Wifi, Kitchenette, Intercom. Hours Available Are:
Tuesday & Thursday 8:30am-3:00pm or after 8:30pm
Please contact her directly: Warner.email@example.com
- You can not reserve rooms until you have signed an agreement and are registered by an administrator.
- The cost is $30/hour. Prime-time hours which are Monday to Thursday between 5pm and 8pm cost is $45/hour. Weekend Saturday/Sunday cost is $23/hour.
- You can book a room from a minimum of 15 minutes before the hour you wish to book to a maximum of 6 months in advance.
- The rooms are about 8 feet by 8 feet, some slightly larger. Most have a couch, two chairs, a small table, and a lamp in them. None have desks.
- All rooms fit a maximum of 4 people comfortably.
- There is a table with chairs for small children in Room 11.
- The offices are open from 7am to 10pm, 365 days a year.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
In order to rent space from IPTAR, you must first sign an hourly rental agreement. In addition to the signed rental agreement we require the following 3 things:
IPTAR to be listed on your liability insurance as an additionally insured landlord
Please note that this is not your Malpractice insurance, but your “slip and fall” insurance. It costs about $20 to obtain from your insurance company. Your liability insurance and malpractice insurance may be covered on the same policy but not always.
If you do not have professional liability insurance, please see this list of liability insurance vendors.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THIS INSURANCE COVERAGE BEFORE YOU START RENTING. THE ACTUAL CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE IS NEEDED, NOT THE APPLICATION. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIGN THE RENTAL AGREEMENT WITHOUT THIS DOCUMENT, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A copy of your professional license.
- A refundable $25 key deposit.
The hourly rental agreement will be sent to you to fill out online.
You will be billed via email on the first business day of the month for the previous month’s usage. You have until the 10th day of the month to pay, after that, a $15 late fee will be assessed.